03 WRX 5spd trans with RA gearset
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 03 WRX 5spd trans with RA gearset within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; This is a low mile transmission with a RA gearset installed by Exeter Subaru in NH. The car ran drove ...

03 WRX 5spd trans with RA gearset

This is a low mile transmission with a RA gearset installed by Exeter Subaru in NH. The car ran drove to where I worked before reomoving the transmission. Although there was a problem with second gear so not too sure of the true condition of it. looking to get $800 OBO, and
    willing to deliver with in reasonable distant.

best way to contact me is: dttocs@hotmail.com

name is scott

i will get pics up as soon as possible

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi, I'm just wondering if that will fit in my 92 subaru wrx jdm. I just bought it and fifth gears seems to be slightly out of whack. How bad of a problem is second gear??

it will bolt up to your block but you might have to do some modifying. since your block uses four points to mount the trans to the block and the 5 spd I have used more, and one of those is for the starter that bolts through the trans and into the 03 WRX block.

Quote Originally Posted by StewboaT View Post
    Hi, I'm just wondering if that will fit in my 92 subaru wrx jdm. I just bought it and fifth gears seems to be slightly out of whack. How bad of a problem is second gear??

hey. were you ever able to find out what was really wrong with the tranny? and any idea if it would fit a '98 impreza L

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza98 View Post
    hey. were you ever able to find out what was really wrong with the tranny? and any idea if it would fit a '98 impreza L
    it will fit but I still do not know the condition of the internals may be I can get my lazy a$$ motivated to open the case and inspect it.

I checked the trans and I can engage all 6 gears (1-5+R)

I'll take it!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.