2006 STi Part out

This is a discussion on 2006 STi Part out within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey everyone. Just finishing up my motor build and I have some OEM parts that I want to sell. First ...

2006 STi Part out

Hey everyone.
    Just finishing up my motor build and I have some OEM parts that I want to sell. First off the car had 40,000 when I took the parts out. I don't really have a price at what I want to sell them for, so make an offer.

OEM STi pistons (x4) w/ rings, pins, and locks : Great condition, no cracks in the ring lands, slight carbon build up. (take it to any machine shop and have them tank them for a few bucks)

OEM STi Rods w/ bearings : great condition. (I suggest you put new bearings in, just because I would never reuse bearings)

OEM STi Fuel system : Everything from the engine bay forward. All lines, TGV's, fuel rails, and injectors. And if you want the STi fuel pump you can have that too. You will need to replace the FPR, as I'm using it in my build. Not sure if the pumps are different from the wrx, but because of the bigger injectors, I would assume they are.

Soon after I break in the motor and do some R&D on what the stock set-up can do, Ill be selling the STi TMIC / BOV, and turbo, etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hi

if you still got the vf39 and sti intercooler i might be interested

how many miles on the VF39? cracks? what sorta condition is it in?