Sport Wheels and Snow Tires For Sale!

This is a discussion on Sport Wheels and Snow Tires For Sale! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Wheels for sale Sport Edition - ST3 17x8 Offset: 42mm Backspacing: 6.22" Bolt Pattern: 5-114 Rec. Tire Size: 225/45-17 Weight: ...

Sport Wheels and Snow Tires For Sale!

Wheels for sale

Sport Edition - ST3
    17x8
    Offset: 42mm
    Backspacing: 6.22"
    Bolt Pattern: 5-114
    Rec. Tire Size: 225/45-17
    Weight: 24.0lbs.

Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 (Performance Snow)
    Size: 225/45R17
    Blackwall
    Serv. Desc: 91H
    UTQG: None

These wheels just came off my car and I haven't had a chance to clean them. These snow tires were on my STi from the end of December to March 28. They were also on the same months for the 2007 winter. They have just over 3,000 miles on them. The tires and wheels are in excellent shape. These are unidirectional tires and they were rotated accordingly this past season to even the ware on the tires. I use them in the winter because stock tires just don't cut it when you live in the middle of nowhere like I do and I also wanted to avoid the chance of banging up my STi rims. If you don't want the tires, then consider these wheels as a backup set for your nice rims! I'm moving to Florida in 3 weeks, so there's no need to keep these anymore. I paid a little over $1,000 at the time for the set, not including balancing. If anyone wants them I'm looking for $500. I don't really want to ship them, but if you're willing to pay, I will do so. If you live in Westchester county NY, or the tri-state area you can come pick them up. If you have any questions, please send an email to c4ffeineaddict@gmail.com

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

GD... I was all over this except they are not the right bolt pattern for my 03