Shotblock/ heads, wiring harness, exhaust pieces, other misc stuff
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Shotblock/ heads, wiring harness, exhaust pieces, other misc stuff within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey everyone, I have a bunch of stuff lying around i need to get rid of. Everything is from an ...

Exclamation Shotblock/ heads, wiring harness, exhaust pieces, other misc stuff

Hey everyone,

I have a bunch of stuff lying around i need to get rid of.

Everything is from an 03,04 WRX. Engine is an EJ205.

List of everything i have:
    Shortblock: incudes crank, rods and pistons. Has 6,000 miles on it thats right 6k miles. Ended up spinning a no.4 rod bearing so bearings will need to be replaced. Shortblock is already tore down and pistons are still in thecylinders. asking $600

Cylinder heads: SOLD

Intake manifold - SOLD
    TGV's- SOLD.
    Injectors- SOLD
    I still have: wiring harness, fuel lines and rails.

Exhaust manifold: SOLD

Stock BPV: $30

other misc stuff:
    stock crank pulley: 70,000 miles has a little rust make offer.
    timing covers: Sold
    oil pump: make offer
    Stock downpipe with cats still in gr8 shape. $150
    2 stock uppipes make offer.
    stock oil pan and pick up: SOLD.
    2 Pair of stock motor mounts with brackets. $30 each

Buyer pays shipping. Happy to use whatever carrier u prefer fedex, ups, or whatever. Just pm me ur zip and i can go find out what it will cost.

Anyways thats the majority of what i can think of at the moment. I am open to reasonable offers on any of this stuff so just pm me and i will get back to u. Let me know if there is anything else u need and i can check and see if i have it. Pictures available on request given so many items ratehr not have a crazy long post.
    Last edited by driftmaster04; 04-20-2009 at 02:48 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump......

back to the top.

Registered User knuckleduster27's Avatar
    where are you located?

Tulsa, OK

bump.......

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.