WTB: 02 wrx 5spd
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: 02 wrx 5spd within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; As the title says I am in need of a 5 speed for a 2002 wrx. Money is tight right ...

Red face WTB: 02 wrx 5spd

As the title says I am in need of a 5 speed for a 2002 wrx. Money is tight right now but I need my car for work. I need one that doesn't have any serious issues. I also don't know if anyone is interested but I have some DSM parts that I could trade to help with the cost, just an idea. I am in north central PA and will borrow a truck to come pick it up but would prefer it to be somewhat close (within the state or surrounding). The parts I have include a 14b turbo with little to no shaft play, Walbro 255 fuel pump, 91 awd 5sp eprom ecu, punishment racing fmic with piping for a 1g, ported 2g exhaust manifold, new rotors and pads, NRC afpr, 2g maf, and probably other parts too but I will have to look if there is any interest. Email me at freakaccident6661@hotmail.com if I don't get your reply on here, or you can call 570 418 0474. Hopefully we can work something out. Thanks for looking.

Josh

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you should get an 03 tranny. They are waaaay stronger than the 02's.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

Well I will take anything I can get that will work at this point. I'm pretty well screwed without my car.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.