Need stock bov/bpv

This is a discussion on Need stock bov/bpv within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; have an 06 wrx and want to go back to recir. and then selling my hks BOV. if anyone has ...

Need stock bov/bpv

have an 06 wrx and want to go back to recir. and then selling my hks BOV. if anyone has a stock BPV would help me out alot..subaru wants almost 200 tring to find one used to save some money.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

stock bov

hey man i have one that i just took off my 02 wrx, i don't know if it fits but here are some pics of it.

stock bov

hi i have a 06 stock bpv that i took off after i put in the hks one let me no if ur interested it has less then 10k miles on it

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by iDomo View Post
    hey man i have one that i just took off my 02 wrx, i don't know if it fits but here are some pics of it.

He will probably need the recirc tube as well.

i have my stock one, i just dont have screw to hold the elbow to it 20 shipped

yea i need the whole BPV including the piece going into the intake manifold hose.

I got one with the tube going back to the hose.. no pics.. off of a 03 wrx $40??

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    He will probably need the recirc tube as well.
    i have all of the hoses man , i just replaced my whole turbo inlet and intake, all stock hoses are in my garage hehe

trying to find one from the same year to make sure there is no problem...This bov is the easiest thing to change but its turning into a real pain.

thats cool, i was just trying to help you out hehe, good luck finding one man

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by stage1wrx View Post
    trying to find one from the same year to make sure there is no problem...This bov is the easiest thing to change but its turning into a real pain.
    Year doesn't matter. They are the same with the exception of color and a black part stamp on the top, which of course is purely aesthetic.