Fs: Socal: Usdm genome

This is a discussion on Fs: Socal: Usdm genome within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; the details: the previous owner before me had work done to it. the flange to connect on the midpipe was ...

Fs: Socal: Usdm genome

the details: the previous owner before me had work done to it. the flange to connect on the midpipe was cut off and rewelded with another flange to mate to another midpipe and after the use, the original flange was rewelded back on. (you can see where in the pics below) despite the work done, this will bolt right up to the stock midpipe and sit snug and perfect. also, the middle hanger will not reach with a stock hanger, but can easily be zip tied with no rattling etc. other than that, the canister is in really good condition, no scrapes, just dirty from being under the car. axelback alone, this sounds perfect, not too loud but at WOT sounds super sexy, and may i add with a catless downpipe, gets a little louder but even more sexier in sound heres some pics on the car and off the car...

price is 165 plus shipping

someone buy this! i don't needs it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Very interested! how much is shipping to 10940?