WTB: Crashed 02-03 WRX

This is a discussion on WTB: Crashed 02-03 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm looking for a crashed WRX front damage only, preferably with a clean title. E-mail pics to seanthompson2008@comcast.net...

WTB: Crashed 02-03 WRX

I'm looking for a crashed WRX front damage only, preferably with a clean title. E-mail pics to seanthompson2008@comcast.net

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bugeyelvr View Post
    I'm looking for a crashed WRX front damage only, preferably with a clean title. E-mail pics to seanthompson2008@comcast.net
    I've got 2 WRB 2002 WRXs. The first is a shell that we'll call WRX1, with minimal front frame damage.

The second was my baby that we'll call WRX2, that was hit in the rear passenger side panel. The front is in decent shape but rear is bad. The built engine and trans are coming out soon, everything else could be yours.

The idea I had was to section off part of the front frame of WRX2 and put it on WRX1, then swap all good parts from WRX2, to WRX1 (the shell) and rebuild myself a whole new bugeye.

At the time I was doing this I didn't have a full time job, now I do, so I don't have the time to dedicate to this project.

PM with questions or if you want pics

Send pics as soon as you can. I may be interested in both.

still available??