FS: CA Rota 18x8 Tarmac 3 Gold w/ Toyo Proxes 4 - 5x100
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: CA Rota 18x8 Tarmac 3 Gold w/ Toyo Proxes 4 - 5x100 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a set of Rota Tarmac3's in gold size 18x8 with a +48 offset and center caps. These have ...

FS: CA Rota 18x8 Tarmac 3 Gold w/ Toyo Proxes 4 - 5x100

I have a set of Rota Tarmac3's in gold size 18x8 with a +48 offset and center caps. These have Toyo Proxes fz4 225/40/18 tires mounted on them and in great shape, not driven very hard or raced, drifted, autox'ed, etc. Mostly just commuted to school, work, and to the local resort. Both rims and tires are in great shape with about 3,000 miles on them. I could use some extra cash right now so I can buy some rally wheels. I don't really need these anymore and I would like to purchase some 15" OZ rally wheels and tires.
    $700 is the price. or shoot me your trades please

I'm located in Sonora, CA.
    thanks,
    Dan
    Excellent snow tires....SEE!

Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Willing to ship?

If so, price to be shipped to 11732

Quote Originally Posted by IamRob View Post
    Willing to ship?

If so, price to be shipped to 11732
    Shipping to that area is a ballpark figure of around $250 tacked on to the asking price.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

still got the rims

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalez06 View Post
    still got the rims
    Yep, still have them, but very close to being gone. It's up in the air though at the moment. pm'd
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.