KSport Hydraulic Handbrake w/ large bore MC
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on KSport Hydraulic Handbrake w/ large bore MC within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Drifting Hydraulic Handbrake w/ large bore MC. NEW! Never Installed! I sold my WRX before I installed it. This KSport ...

KSport Hydraulic Handbrake w/ large bore MC

Drifting Hydraulic Handbrake w/ large bore MC.
    NEW! Never Installed! I sold my WRX before I installed it. This KSport high quality Hydraulic Handbrake is a necessity for drift or rally vehicle. It can be used in a normal or upright position by simply changing the handle position by undoing one bolt. The handbrake is 5/8" bore.

(Not the smaller unit)

I sold the car so, I do not need the NEW hydraulic handbrake system. Add brake lines and follow the included directions.

You can check out more information at ksportracing.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0884.jpg   DSCN0887.jpg   DSCN0886.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have an 04 wrx, will it fit? also how much are you selling for?

This is a universal style unit. Some custom install will be needed based on your needs, what modifications you have already done, and your level of installation/fabrication experience. It comes with a complete install sheet/directions and can be mounted different ways. But most of the people on this forum are very experienced with our type of mods to our rides. Nothing stops us! I'm asking $190.00

does anything else need to be had or will everything i need come with this?

You will need brake lines configured to the supplied brake cylinder. I would suggest stainless steel braided lines or hard lines, no rubber lines. You will need mounting hardware like bolts to fasten to your mountin location. Tak a look at KSport web site and the pictures they provide.

Ksport USA - Performance Suspension

There is also download pdf's to assist you.

She has a new home

it's been sold to a new home.

May she drift for ever!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.