FS: Feeler: JDM V7 built shortblock with WRX heads

This is a discussion on FS: Feeler: JDM V7 built shortblock with WRX heads within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; To all that previously pmed, I am sorry. I have had alot of things going on lately....We just got a ...

FS: Feeler: JDM V7 built shortblock with WRX heads

To all that previously pmed, I am sorry. I have had alot of things going on lately....We just got a new house so I've been very busy. Now its time to officially get rid of this thing! Please email me at aprilarchambeau@comcast.net . I do not check this site much!

Built by FIS (Forced Induction Systems) - Big Subaru shop in Texas, if you need any additional information, you can contact Steve @ Fis and they would be more than happy to help you. I do know from speaking to alot of people that it will pretty much hold anything you wanna do to it, DugEFresh has a similar motor and runs consistent 10s. Here is the info:

Jdm Sti V7 2.0- 3,500 miles. If you want the Rc Engineering 750cc injectors please add $300 to the price, otherwise, i will sell them seperately.
    Engine has:
    Pauter Rods
    Cp Pistons
    V7 crank

Wrx heads:
    Sti Jdm valves
    Double springs

Please, do not lowball me. If you are going to lowball me please do not even pm me, you have to think about how much it costs just to buy a bare block and have it assembled with the things listed above.

And for those of you who ask why I didnt get the heads, I did not wanna go through the ECU swap and all of the wiring. So I stuck with the Wrx heads, but they are perfectly fine with this setup. This motor is a monster guys, and to whoever buys it, I promise you will be happy

Also, if you want just the shortblock, I am going to wait a week or two for more replies because I would rather not seperate them at the moment.

Need anything just let me know...

Price is $3,000. Stock WRX motors are going for $2,500, this is a steal!

Also, if you want the car, I am selling it like it sits asking $14,000. Or I can just put it back to stock and sell it

April
    2003 Cobra- 505rwhp/527rwtq
    2003 Wrx- Built motor and a big ass turbo
    2005 R6- Gone but not forgotten
    1995 Cobra- Completely built, sold :-(

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im very interested in this motor if you still have it. let me know and it will bolt in a wrx not sti right? thanks -jeremy email me at wrx8589@hotmail.com

You could use it for either, and no I sold the whole motor for $3,400, thanks
    2003 Cobra- 505rwhp/527rwtq
    2003 Wrx- Built motor and a big ass turbo
    2005 R6- Gone but not forgotten
    1995 Cobra- Completely built, sold :-(