Wtb: Tein s-tech springs 05 sti
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wtb: Tein s-tech springs 05 sti within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; yup yup any .... used or a good price on new s-tech tein springs for my 05 sti....

Wtb: Tein s-tech springs 05 sti

yup yup any .... used or a good price on new s-tech tein springs for my 05 sti.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey man i just purchased some brand new s. tech tein spring off of ebay last week and i got them in two days ago. for my 07 wrx. this is the web page of the seller. tein is selling the s.techs for around $340 or some thing. i got them for $213 + shipping with came up to $240 roughly. authentic. im about to put them on my ride this weekend.
    check them out.

eBay Store - skunk2 Apexi Tein Exedy ACT Walbro Koyo Avid Tokio HKS:
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    S-Techs are known bad springs. The Subaru community has been warning people about them for years. I would pick something else.

i thought the spring would help out on lowering the car by 1.5 inches, making it look aggresive, but also helping handling better. i think, if you put s.techs on OEM struts, it would cause some problems. bc the springs would over travel the struts, but wouldn't the stiffer compression on the spring help out in not as much compressing the strut? maybe they wont be bad on aftermarket struts though???

btw: thanks for the concern. im just planning for them to be temporary springs.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

ok so name brands that would be good instead of the s-tech springs. hey let me know how the car feels after you install your springs.

ill let you know how everything comes out. ill installing them later on today after work. ill even add some pics.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

thanks man.

So, this weekend i took the time installing my tein springs on. It looks pretty good and the handling was pretty good too. The car lower to the ground looks more aggresive and sleek, its doesnt look like a 4x4 jacked up truck. (just joking) lol. Its not seating as high now.
    Two of the pictures are comparison of the front height (before and after)
    the others are the clearance of the spt exhaust from the ground, and the location the rear strut cap, and the last one is the comparison of the springs.

I like the it drives now. And will be upgrading struts later down the road.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.