FS:(PA) Rota Tarmac II's(17x7.5) & Enkei RS-6's(17x7)

This is a discussion on FS:(PA) Rota Tarmac II's(17x7.5) & Enkei RS-6's(17x7) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey everyone I have two sets of wheels here up for grabs! I am looking at getting a different car ...

Arrow FS:(PA) Rota Tarmac II's(17x7.5) & Enkei RS-6's(17x7)

Hey everyone I have two sets of wheels here up for grabs! I am looking at getting a different car so I am selling these to free up some cash.

--First I have Rota Tarmac II's (17x7.5 48offset). The rims are in EXCELLENT condition. They have no road rash at all! And not only that but they are barely a year old.(they are dirty in the pics, but they will be cleaned up) As of the moment they have nitto neogens on them, however one of the tires has a hole in a sketchy spot to patch, so i decided to get some new tires. however i will include the neogens if you want them, they dont have that good of tread, but if ya had an extra one you could get a good track set out of them. The tires that will come mounted on them are Goodyear Eagle RS-A's.(215/45-17) They have less then 500 miles on them. tread depth on the goodyears is about 3/8"
    I am asking a $1000 picked up

--Next i have a great set of winter wheels. They are Enkei RS-6's(17x7 38offset) with Mastercraft Glacier Grip tires(225/45-17). These are AMAZING winter tires. I was never sliding around on these, in fact i had to really try to get these to break loose. The wheels are not in perfect condition, they could use a repaint, but for winter set who cares. i do have the center caps for these as well. Also one of the tires has a leak somewhere, i noticed it the last week i had them on, it looses air very very slowly, i am not sure where it is cause i havent had time to check it out. tread depth on the tires is about 3/8"
    I would really like to trade these for some stock 16's with tires, or just stock 16's without tires plus a little cash.(goldies or 6 spokes or wrx) however, if no trade, ill take $500

i am willing to drive a little to meet someone, however i dont really want to ship these.

--Thanks for looking--
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tarmac_II.jpg   Nitto_Punc.jpg   Rs-a.jpg   Enkei_RS-6.jpg   Glacier_Grip.jpg  

Last edited by GC8Luke; 03-17-2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: location in thread title

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump!

prices are negotiable!

Arrow

I am willing to ship these if buyer pays for shipping!

pm'd..

I will trade my stock 16' wheels for your enkeis.

i got dibs on the enkeis.
    sorry.

wheel sets

are either of these sets still availible?
    please let me know
    thanks gibson