Hey guys, some stuff left over from my 02 WRX:
- Stock DP and Cats
- New 2 Front Axle Nuts - OEM #28044AA000 - $10 (Paid $12 for both)
- Rear driveshaft cover
- Poly Exhaust Hanger (only one?)
- Complete OEM Intake System.. from airbox to turbo, including fender piping.
- Shop manual on CD
-- All the parts to fix the dreaded horrible cold weather fuel leak/smell - TSB #09-36-03 2002MY.
- New Fuel Return Pipe (it's like 3 pipes): OEM #17544AA134 - $50 (Paid $69)
- New Fuel Hose: OEM #807707140 - $15 (Paid $19) (I have the clamps also, thrown in)
- New Intake Manifold Gaskets: OEM #14035AA421 - $10 (Paid $17 for Both)
Full How-To: http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/fue...her-t2886.html)
Anyway, best offer wins. No idea what this stuff is worth, I'm bringing in the cats to a recycling place either today or tomorrow to see what they'll give me, and I won't go any lower than that price... I'd rather see someone use them, rather then it get recycled. I think they were only on the car for like 80k miles.
So yea, hit me up on Email : BoostinMR2@gmail.com with your offers. Shipping is on you. If you're local enough, I'm willing to meet you to exhange.