WTB: 04-05 Front Bumper Cover
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: 04-05 Front Bumper Cover within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hi, im looking for preferably a silver bumper cover but any color would work for a litlle project i'm doing ...

WTB: 04-05 Front Bumper Cover

hi, im looking for preferably a silver bumper cover but any color would work for a litlle project i'm doing with my 05 STi (i don't wanna mess around with my good one)

I will pay shipping if needed but the closer to clymer Pa 15728 the better

thanks,
    -kevin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So it doesnt have to be perfect right? I have a silver psm bumper trimmed for a FMIC.

thats correct this cover does not have to be in perfect shape, your's would probably work just as long as its not cracked or horribly scratched/gouged... Pm me with details

alright well i have an 04 wrx bumper, but it is cracked in one spot. so never mind lol
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

haha wellll how badly is it cracked?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.