Apex'i Super Grounding System
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Apex'i Super Grounding System within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Apexi super grounding system (link for pics) Hey guys, I don't need this anymore for my car, so I'm getting ...

Wrinklechops

Apex'i Super Grounding System

Apexi super grounding system (link for pics)

Hey guys, I don't need this anymore for my car, so I'm getting rid of it. Barely had it for a few months, and no problems. It helps your audio sound better, lights brighter, and general electricity is grounding better so you can get better horsepower and mpg. Worked great for me. I bought it for over $200 so I'm selling it for $150 but make me an offer we'll see where it goes.

Tuner Performance Reports - TPRMag.com - Featured Article - Electrical Stabilization Systems - Apexi - Super Ground System

I'd like to sell it to a fellow Subaru-lover instead of someone random from craigslist but we'll see who wants it huh?

I can ship it to wherever you are, or if you're local (Colorado) I can probably drop it off.
    Last edited by Wrinklechops; 03-13-2009 at 02:54 AM. Reason: info

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.