NYC: Enkei RPF1 Gold 17X8 Immaculate Condition
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NYC: Enkei RPF1 Gold 17X8 Immaculate Condition within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello everyone, I need to get rid of my Enkei RPF1 in 17x8 Gold, 45 Offset 5x100. This rims are ...

NYC: Enkei RPF1 Gold 17X8 Immaculate Condition

Hello everyone, I need to get rid of my Enkei RPF1 in 17x8 Gold, 45 Offset 5x100.
    This rims are as mint as they get, There is not one scratch on them. They are in immaculate condition. Comes with Falken RT 452 but they need replacement, they have camber wear. I am looking to get 750 picked up or 850 Shipped plus 3% paypal fees. If you are thinking of getting brand new ones, save some cash and get these. Reason for selling: Ordering some Rota DPT in 17x9. Want to sell these ASAP.
    I havent taken formal pictures of them but I always describe my items for sale as best as I can.
    These will Clear Brembos!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not really interested in the wheels, but what kind of brakes are those... brembo?

Quote Originally Posted by Gordata View Post
    Hello everyone, I need to get rid of my Enkei RPF1 in 17x8 Gold, 45 Offset 5x100.
    This rims are as mint as they get, There is not one scratch on them. They are in immaculate condition. Comes with Falken RT 452 but they need replacement, they have camber wear. I am looking to get 750 picked up or 850 Shipped plus 3% paypal fees. If you are thinking of getting brand new ones, save some cash and get these. Reason for selling: Ordering some Rota DPT in 17x9. Want to sell these ASAP.
    I havent taken formal pictures of them but I always describe my items for sale as best as I can.
    These will Clear Brembos!!!

would this fit a bug eye ?

Banned
    Do you have the center caps by any chance? i live in south jersey and can easily pick these rims up

Id so get these man. You should keep them!!!
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

Nice price! Are those the stock sideskirts?

They are Stock STI Brembo's painted red.
    The side Skirts are Stock 06-07.
    Wheels have been sold.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.