WTB: Momo Shift Knob

This is a discussion on WTB: Momo Shift Knob within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking to pick up the Momo Shift Knob if anyone would like to sell a used one and save me ...

WTB: Momo Shift Knob

Looking to pick up the Momo Shift Knob if anyone would like to sell a used one and save me a bit of money.

Also - if you're interested in possibly trading for the OEM black leather original 5-spd knob let me know. Thx
    2006 WRX .:. 5-Speed .:. Silver Metallic

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm also interested in a momo knob if anyone has one.
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    04 Wrx Wagon Cobb Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

Momo Knob

I will have one for sale about 04/10/09, my new one won't be made until then, $50 shipped, no scratches. Give me you e-mail and I will send pics.
    2008 WRX Premium-Sedan, WRB, Invidia DP, SPT CBE, VF-52, TGV Deletes, Walbro F/P, Stg 2 CAMTuned, Pink springs, Whiteline Sways, Brembos F/R, RPF1, Star Specs, Pioneer/Alpine/JL, Kartboy SS/Bushings, Leather Seats and JPM Coachworks Boots, DAMD flat bottom steering wheel, Grimspeed M/C brace,TRS HID Retrofit.

Momo Knob

You can see mine on NASIO, vendor forums, interior, Redline Goods, first post black and blue shift boots
    2008 WRX Premium-Sedan, WRB, Invidia DP, SPT CBE, VF-52, TGV Deletes, Walbro F/P, Stg 2 CAMTuned, Pink springs, Whiteline Sways, Brembos F/R, RPF1, Star Specs, Pioneer/Alpine/JL, Kartboy SS/Bushings, Leather Seats and JPM Coachworks Boots, DAMD flat bottom steering wheel, Grimspeed M/C brace,TRS HID Retrofit.

Well I'm looking for a knob, not boots. But in case you have one my email is neofenix182@hotmail.com
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

I may have one for sale too. Waiting on another member here to post pics on a Prodrive knob. Mine is used and it shows a little, but I'll sell it cheap if I decide to move forward on the Prodrive purchase.

So did any of you end up getting another knob and thus are selling a momo one now?
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

I saw that too, however it's kinda ugly lol. Thanks for looking though. I kind of like the fighter pilot style ones which apparently is next to impossible to find another wrx driver using.
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

Shift knob

I have one coming in the next few days, old school white with 5 speed on top, also a little bigger.

Ric, I had emailed you about the Evolution Gear Shift Knob on your site but never heard back from you. Almost all the links for info on the knobs on your site are broken.
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

That is not my site, I think you were looking at Redlinegoods, they sell the boots, just pictures of their work.

Quote Originally Posted by rotorocker View Post
    So did any of you end up getting another knob and thus are selling a momo one now?
    Sorry no. The (slowhead) that was selling the used Prodrive one set up a dead-beat for sale thread.
    Last edited by 2:43AM; 04-06-2009 at 07:17 PM. Reason: He/she may not be a bonehead...just slow, maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by SpoolinUpGN View Post
    Looking to pick up the Momo Shift Knob if anyone would like to sell a used one and save me a bit of money.

Also - if you're interested in possibly trading for the OEM black leather original 5-spd knob let me know. Thx
    i have an aluminum and carbon fiber momo Im willing to part with. universal fit.