***Wanted: My first suby impreza***
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ***Wanted: My first suby impreza*** within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi all, I live in ohio and have been a LONG time subaru fan. I have been waiting a long ...

Post ***Wanted: My first suby impreza***

Hi all,

I live in ohio and have been a LONG time subaru fan. I have been waiting a long time to get my own impreza/wrx for some time now, but they have all been so god aweful expensive that I am probably dreaming when I think of a "cheap subaru" lol. I don't mind if I have to build it from the ground up, but I am tired of driving my piece of c*%# and am sick of seeing moronic people in better cars than what they should have. I know that's a silly idea, but I am mad that I blew out a complete dofus in a black Subaru Impreza 02-04'(RS I think) in my pos 92 saturn(automatic by the way) because he didn't know how to drive the car the way it should be. I am no expert by any means, but come on! Aggrevating to say the least. Anyways...if you all have any ideas..offers..or even income solutions lol..please let me know so I can become a wise and proud owner of a suby one day! thanks..

-John

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hello, and Welcome to ClubWRX!

So you raced a 02-04 RS in your 92 auto Saturn and won? I didn't think thoughts things where that quick

In some areas bugeye (02-03) WRX's have come down in price to around 8-10k.
    This guy's trying to sell his 05 Saabaru for 10.5k.
    2005 Saab 9-2x Aero 54k $10,500

How much are you looking to spend?

yeah

lol I did'nt think it was possible either and it was not a hallucination lol. I just think the driver had no clue as to what he was doing. He was probably beside himself as well trying to figure out the same riddle that rattled my brain. Why oh why did he have that car? lol Quite frankly my income level is low for the moment, but wanted to see if anyone had advice on places to look and if it would even be of any value to rebuild a salvaged wrx. I have seen a nice one about an hour away from where I live but 10k is more than I have and getting a loan right now is about as hard as it can get. I know 10k really isn't that much in comparison, but it is when I am a student and working part time. So maybe I'll have to wait till I hit the lottery I guess lol.

Buying a salvaged WRX is good for people who have time, money, auto-rebuild skills, and a garage full of tools.
    Otherwise it's better to get one in good shape

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.