Defi oil temperature

This is a discussion on Defi oil temperature within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have an oil temperature gauge that I am looking to trade or sell whatever seems to be a good ...

Defi oil temperature

I have an oil temperature gauge that I am looking to trade or sell whatever seems to be a good deal. It reads in degrees Celsius. It is in the STi Amber color. I will include the gauge and wiring (minus the one wire to "daisy chain" it to another gauge) along with a gready (or however thats spelled) oil filter adapter.

TRADES:
    I would really like to get an EGT gauge and sensor but quite frankly I am willing to consider any other offers as long as it is
    -- BF series (the one that requires the controller)
    -- Amber red in color

The reason for selling or trading is simply I do not want to put on the adapter to the oil filter, and quite frankly I ordered new headers with a pre drilled and taped hole for EGT and figure why not get my money's worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650 View Post
    Personally I think it's a good thing when my trannys suck, but that's just personal preference.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump...
    Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650 View Post
    Personally I think it's a good thing when my trannys suck, but that's just personal preference.

Price?
    07 WRX CGM, blouch tdo6 18g and supporting mods. Defi racer series gauges, some other random stuff.
    04 Nissan Titan 4x4 LE CC Silver (Sold and missed)

HAWK EYED ALLIANCE #686