FS: IN - ebay Subaru Rally WRC Video Collection

This is a discussion on FS: IN - ebay Subaru Rally WRC Video Collection within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Collection of Subaru WRC Rally Videos '99-'03 - eBay (item 190291158620 end time Mar-14-09 14:48:54 PDT) Hello all! I hate ...

FS: IN - ebay Subaru Rally WRC Video Collection

Collection of Subaru WRC Rally Videos '99-'03 - eBay (item 190291158620 end time Mar-14-09 14:48:54 PDT)

Hello all! I hate to be that annoying guy who posts on the forum for the first time because he's selling something, but...

I figured someone here would want first crack at what I'm selling.

Several years ago a friend who worked for Subaru started giving me their promotional videos on VHS format. Most of the videos cover Subaru's WRC rally efforts from '00-'03, but a few of the videos are purely Impreza promotional information.

Most range from 10 minutes to 20 minutes in length. Eleven of the videos have a full color jacket as seen in the photos, six of the videos have a plain white box.

The WRC coverage is the primary subject matter, with world feed footage (in other words, high quality video and audio) as well as scenes produced by Subaru. In-car footage, arial views, interviews, technical analysis, it's all there.

At any rate, the videos are first rate quality and very entertaining. Feel free to bid on ebay (obviously) or PM me with questions. The auction starts at $10 for 17 videos. Thanks!

Last edited by eyelikesubies; 03-06-2009 at 12:11 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Starting price lowered to the low, low price of $10! No reserve, snap these up for a steal!