FS or Trade:PA SRP Trunk w/ Sti wing
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS or Trade:PA SRP Trunk w/ Sti wing within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a sedona red pearl trunk and sti wing. The trunk is debadged and in perfect condition. The wing ...

FS or Trade:PA SRP Trunk w/ Sti wing

I have a sedona red pearl trunk and sti wing. The trunk is debadged and in perfect condition. The wing was painted a while ago and has become faded on the top. Im looking for a carbon fiber trunk.If anyone has any trades or offers feel free to ask.I can get pictures if you need them also. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sure, ill hit on this thread. im lookin for a sti wing, but just wondering if it would fit on a 07 wrx. i believe that the color of the wing is also red, correct? whats, the price your are looking for. and how far from 18504 are you? later bro.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

well im pretty sure the wing would fit an 07 sti but you would probably want to repaint it anyway because of the fading on the top and im kinda looking for someone who wants to buy the whole thing because it would be a hassle to sell them individually

sure, i hear ya. so, what is your cost for both the lid and wing together?
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

im looking at 400 for the trunk and wing

bumpppp

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.