* Feeler RARE JDM OZ Racing Superturismo EVO gold 17x8 CLEAR BREMBOS!

This is a discussion on * Feeler RARE JDM OZ Racing Superturismo EVO gold 17x8 CLEAR BREMBOS! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Iam trying to see if there is anyone interested in my wheels, iam still torn if i should sell them, ...

* Feeler RARE JDM OZ Racing Superturismo EVO gold 17x8 CLEAR BREMBOS!

Iam trying to see if there is anyone interested in my wheels, iam still torn if i should sell them, so i'll see if anybody likes them more then me first

the wheels are very rare JDM only OZ Racing Superturismo EVO in gold, they are pretty much made for subarus that are equip with brembos (JDM Ver 7/8). specs are 17x8 5x100 +43offset, very lightweight and ofcause clears brembos. i want $1280 US + shipping and paypal for them and are pretty firm.

Pics of each wheels:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    man JUST a tad out of price range for me...

bump~

i like. lil lower price n i'd be all over em. nice wheels man, u might be stuck with em... not that thats a bad thing in any way
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->