Looking 4 Sti Exhaust. Northern NJ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking 4 Sti Exhaust. Northern NJ within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking for an sti axleback/catback exhaust for my 02 wrx....willing to drive or meet halfway way. I'm in morris county ...

Looking 4 Sti Exhaust. Northern NJ

Looking for an sti axleback/catback exhaust for my 02 wrx....willing to drive or meet halfway way. I'm in morris county NJ.
    Last edited by sudaka; 02-24-2009 at 05:05 PM.
    "Take time to ponder which things you are most grateful for and which things are of greatest need in your life"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

stock axleback

hey man whats up. I have my axleback. It's off a 2007 STi. It's in great shape, minimal rust. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow after work. Let me know if you're interested. I'm located about 15 minutes east of queens on the south shore. My town is Baldwin, if you wanna google map it quick.

My number is 516-506-8036 if you wanna call or text otherwise PM me.

Mike

hey i got one too....

if you didnt get it yet.... msg me wilburkook@optonline.net

or call 732 616 0199, im in brick NJ... its off my 05 sti.

Got what I was looking for.

thanks guys
    "Take time to ponder which things you are most grateful for and which things are of greatest need in your life"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.