Parting out my 04 WRX OBO....:)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Parting out my 04 WRX OBO....:) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello i am parting out some stuff I have no use of no more so plz take them off my ...

Parting out my 04 WRX OBO....:)

Hello i am parting out some stuff I have no use of no more so plz take them off my hands thanks ALL PARTS CAME OFF A 2004 WRX DONT 4 GET THIS WAS A REMO RED WRX shiping at your cost....

OEM FOG LIGHTS 140$ OBO

OEM SUBWOLFER 10$$

OEM FOG LIGHT COVERS NEW PAINT 120$ obo

OEM WRX WING NEW PAINT 200$ OBO

02 03 OEM WRX FRUNT GRILL 60$ OBO

MAFS 80$ OBO

OEM TMIC 90$ OBO

CARBON FIBER DASH TRIM 200$ OBO

OEM BOV 50$ OBO

OEM INTAKE 50$ OBO

OEM SPRING 50$ OBO

OEM CD PLAYER 80$ OBO

thanks ppl for looking at my post if you would like to email me plz send a email to CHRISNJ211@vzw.blackberry.com
    if you would like pics jsut ask me for pics i have allt he pics of the parts thanks have a nice day
    Last edited by ChrisNJ60; 02-20-2009 at 07:50 AM. Reason: price

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Does the subwoofer come with the wiring harness or do you have it separate? I'd be up for it if you have it.

srry man no wiring harness...

you have the OEM side skirts for sale?

what i have listed is all i have i do have some outher things laying around.. see what happin was my tire poped on the high way and i hit a wall head on so i am saving all my parts for my next wrx or sti make me an offer on what ever you want i might sell my sti gauge cluster as well but idk yet plz jsut take this stuff of my hands i dont need it lol.... and if you need pics let me know thanks

No wiring harness? No problem. PM'ed.

Never mind. I'll pass on the OEM sub, even if it's free...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.