NYC:06-07 WRX Transmission W/APS Gearset

This is a discussion on NYC:06-07 WRX Transmission W/APS Gearset within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello everyone, I have a 07 WRX Transmission that I going to part with, Bought a 07 Brand New sti ...

NYC:06-07 WRX Transmission W/APS Gearset

Hello everyone, I have a 07 WRX Transmission that I going to part with, Bought a 07 Brand New sti transmission for the right price. Now more on the transmission. I bought it from my friend who is a member here. he was returning his car to stock and trading it in. Transmission has a APS 1-4 Helical gearset installed with stock 5th gear. Transmission was put together by Rich at Precision Tuning in NJ. Transmission has a slight whine like the PPG because of there design. My friend had it installed for about 5k miles on 400hp 400tq, I put another 4k miles on it with a trip to florida from NY with not one problem. if installing in WRX 02-05, I have the slave cylinder, Stock Clutch with 9k on it and the rear diff with the correct ring and pinion. I can sell seperate too.
    Transmission is still installed on vehicle if test drive is needed. I will post a video of me running thru the gears on friday. This gears are better then RA gearset. Here is a link to a site that sold them before Subaru Impreza Drivetrain / Clutches / Flywheels - APS Subaru WRX 5spd Gearset Free Shipping
    I am looking to get $2500 OBO for Transmission, Rear Diff, Slave cylinder, Stock Clutch. I will deliver within 100 miles from NYC. I can ship but I dont know how much it would be. I think price is good since gearset cost 4200.00 They arent PPG but something in between that and the RA Gearset which are a waste of cash.
    Here are pictures of the gearset before install.
    APS Gearset 1-4 Pictures

2007 WRX Transmission With APS 1-4 Gearset and Stock 5 gear
    Rear 3.70 Rear End with 9k miles
    Slave Cylinder
    Stock Clutch Kit 9k

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The 3.70 rear end you are selling with it is the one designed to go with whats in the front diff right? I'm asking because I would be putting this in a legacy gt and am not sure what my rear end ratio is to make sure it matches. I'm pretty sure the clutch and FW design will work as my legacy has a clutch from an 06 WRX in it. This would be a perfect fit for me if it would bolt up. I cant really spring for the PPG's and dont want to fix it back to stock. Im in MD and North Jersey is 3 hour drive for me if you were willing to at least meet me outside of the city.

Hello!

Is this tranny still avail?
    2007 wrx tr, fp hta68 , cobb ap, cobb pulley, kartboy sts & bushings, spt intake, spt cbe, 4"turbo xs dp, spt heatshield, sti struts/springs, perrin sways, kartboy endlinks. Then traded for 05 Dodge Power Wagon