Subaru WRX Forum banner

Let's try this again. ROTA GRID 18X9.5

6K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  namcu 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm over at KCSUBARU. I've been lurking here for a while and after much decision making, some other things in life came up, and I must let go of things off my car. I will need stock replacements for some parts. If you want the coilovers, I need the stock wheels first. All items are listed in Kansas City, Missouri. I could meet half way on some items, or ship at buyers request!. Thanks!

Rota Grids 18x9.5 +35, wrapped with Nexen N3000 255/35/18.
Comments: 8k miles, has a few chips, and a little bit of curb on one. Plenty of thread wear left. Currently on the car. 1000

Megan Street Coilovers.
Comments: I've put about 8k on these since I've bought them. Still in good condition. The ride is pretty nice, and can get harsh at times. Currently on the car. 500 + STOCK STRUTS/SPRINGS. Will need to reinstall. SALE PENDING

Seibon 06/07 OEM CF Hood.
Comments: I've put about 2k miles, still in pristine condition. Will come off the car soon. 300 . SALE PENDING

Glowshift gauges, White series w/ 3 gauge pillar pod.
Comments: You can change the color of your gauges. Oil temp/Trans temp/ boost Decent set of gauges. 70 . SOLD.

TurboXS TypeH BOV.
Comments: Still in good condition, sounds pretty nice. 80. SOLD.

Blox Purple Lugnuts.
Comments: Used but still do look good. 50 . SALE PENDING

Thanks a lot guys. I'm willing to haggle a bit. Also, if you decide to buy more than one think I could make some package deals, just LMK. So please shoot some offers.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.