CT: Kimber Ultra-Carry II Stainless .45 Pistol
Results 1 to 6 of 6

This is a discussion on CT: Kimber Ultra-Carry II Stainless .45 Pistol within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Sorry son, no firearms sales or trading on this forum. -TR...

  1. #1
    Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    3,814

    Exclamation CT: Kimber Ultra-Carry II Stainless .45 Pistol

    Sorry son, no firearms sales or trading on this forum.

    -TR


    Last edited by Trainrex; 02-17-2009 at 10:12 AM.
    *1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

    *2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    3,814
    Really?! Where does it say that?? I thought I read all the 'for sale' rules...
    *1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

    *2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

  4. #3
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,592
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW View Post
    Really?! Where does it say that?? I thought I read all the 'for sale' rules...
    It doesn't. We didn't have a rule until today. We simply haven't had to deal with somebody trying to sell firearms on our forum yet. Legal or not, we aren't interested in the tremendous liability associated with the selling of firearms on our site. I'm sure there are other places other than a WRX forum which cater to this type of thing. Odds are you will stand a better chance of selling your firearm there anyway.

    -TR

  5. #4
    Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    It doesn't. We didn't have a rule until today. We simply haven't had to deal with somebody trying to sell firearms on our forum yet. Legal or not, we aren't interested in the tremendous liability associated with the selling of firearms on our site. I'm sure there are other places other than a WRX forum which cater to this type of thing. Odds are you will stand a better chance of selling your firearm there anyway.

    -TR
    There is no liability but whatever. So close the thread and add the new rule to the Sale/Wanted Rules & Guidelines.

    So does this mean I go down in history as the original clubwrx.net arms dealer...?
    *1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

    *2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

  6. #5
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,592
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW View Post
    There is no liability but whatever. So close the thread and add the new rule to the Sale/Wanted Rules & Guidelines.

    So does this mean I go down in history as the original clubwrx.net arms dealer...?
    Actually, there is liability in promoting the sale of firearms on the internet. If you sell through here, technically we are a third party brokering the sale. This is the exact reason why Ebay banned the sales of firearms or ammunition.

    Oh, and I gave you a new title.

  7. #6
    Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    3,814
    Haha thanks.
    *1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

    *2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •