F/S Norcal: 06 WRX Hubs/ Knuckles, Axles

This is a discussion on F/S Norcal: 06 WRX Hubs/ Knuckles, Axles within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey. Looking to sell my hubs/ knuckles and axles from my 06 WRX. They had about 40k miles when I ...

F/S Norcal: 06 WRX Hubs/ Knuckles, Axles

Hey. Looking to sell my hubs/ knuckles and axles from my 06 WRX. They had about 40k miles when I swapped for an STI drivetrain. Never crashed, rarely taken on dirt, and wheel bearings are in great shape as are the axle boots and splines.

Axles are still attached to the hubs, but I can seperate if needed. I can deliver to the Bay Area, or ship. It would probably be cheaper to split the gas for me to drive down there lol.

I will post pics once I get motivated.

Price: Make an offer. The dealership price for these parts is absurd. $210-$280 EACH for the hubs and knuckles (not including seals), and $315-$370 EACH for the axles (not including axles nuts). However, I know people sell them far cheaper used.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'm interested in the left rear knuckle/hub assembly. pm sent.

Quote Originally Posted by aboothman View Post
    Hey. Looking to sell my hubs/ knuckles and axles from my 06 WRX. They had about 40k miles when I swapped for an STI drivetrain. Never crashed, rarely taken on dirt, and wheel bearings are in great shape as are the axle boots and splines.

Axles are still attached to the hubs, but I can seperate if needed. I can deliver to the Bay Area, or ship. It would probably be cheaper to split the gas for me to drive down there lol.

I will post pics once I get motivated.

Price: SOLD!