FS: Brand New T3 Super 60 Turbo- $300

This is a discussion on FS: Brand New T3 Super 60 Turbo- 0 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm selling my T3 super 60 turbo, it's still brand new, never even installed, i decited i want to go ...

FS: Brand New T3 Super 60 Turbo- $300

I'm selling my T3 super 60 turbo, it's still brand new, never even installed, i decited i want to go with a smaller turbo. I bough it for $360 bucks. I'll let it go for $300 picked up or i can ship it for another 20 bucks so $320 shipped. Reminder it's still BRAND NEW so u have to break it in. I'll have pictures up by this weekend. If you want some specs i'll post them up aswell. It's currently set for a internal wastegate but i also have the plate to convert it to a external wastegate. I can include that if needed.

I'm located in Staten Island, NY 10303

This is a Graph a friend of mine calculated. The max psi is 27lbs, This is a good turbo for 6-15psi's after 15psi's it starts to fall of it's efficiency islands. Still good for those high 300whp-450. It's one of the best turbo for a street car, has room for improvement and even part throttle boost is far enough away from the surge line to not cause problems

Last edited by nightrider45; 02-16-2009 at 10:04 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

found me a smaller turbo already.

Best offer for this one. i'm already losing out for selling it for 300 so let me know guys.

bump..

?

Was wondering if this would be a good replacement for my stock turbo on a 2002 wrx and what I would need to do to make it work correctly?
    thank you

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmemanhead2 View Post
    Was wondering if this would be a good replacement for my stock turbo on a 2002 wrx and what I would need to do to make it work correctly?
    thank you
    Probably not the best idea. Do you like your transmission? ;-) just kidding. To run a turbo that can put out 400whp, you'd have to invest about 6k+ in your car before the custom exhaust work that this turbo would require. A good upgrade turbo for your car would be in the vf series. A vf34 or vf39 would be good.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

like any other upgrade a tune is good.
    you can still run it at low boost and in the future if u wanna build the motor u will already have the turbo for it. like he said. this turbo is mostly for the 250-600WHP range. max psi is 27 but u wont be needing to go that high anyways. at 10psi with this turbo should net u in the low 300'swhp range.
    Last edited by nightrider45; 02-16-2009 at 08:46 PM.

bump..

Would this worr on an 06?

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider45 View Post
    From the graph you have posted this turbo is similar to a VF39/43/48 which is lucky to get you 315-320whp tuned aggressively on pump gas @ +20psig. The compressor map only goes out to just over 35lbs/min; a 20G is a 44lb/min turbo. From the graph the turbo is only very efficient to ~20psi(small island).

There is a lot of misinformation in your post(s) AND you cannot read a compressor map OR the compressor map is not the one for the turbo you have for sale.
    1988 Celica Alltrac
    Hallman Pro, 15x7.5 +20mm Rota Slipstreams
    2005 LGT 315whp/340wtq@21psi - Sold
    VF52, Crucial P&P&C Manifolds, UP, DP, RP, Magnaflow CBE, Hallman PRO, ROMRaider
    2003 WRX 371whp/355wtq@24psi - Sold
    TD05H-20G-38mm Tial, Meth Injection, Hyperflow TMIC, ROMRaider
    Dyno Chart METH vs 93 oct

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by nightrider45 View Post
    I'm selling my T3 super 60 turbo, it's still brand new, never even installed, i decited i want to go with a smaller turbo. I bough it for $360 bucks. I'll let it go for $300 picked up or i can ship it for another 20 bucks so $320 shipped. Reminder it's still BRAND NEW so u have to break it in. I'll have pictures up by this weekend. If you want some specs i'll post them up aswell. It's currently set for a internal wastegate but i also have the plate to convert it to a external wastegate. I can include that if needed.

I'm located in Staten Island, NY 10303

This is a Graph a friend of mine calculated. The max psi is 27lbs, This is a good turbo for 6-15psi's after 15psi's it starts to fall of it's efficiency islands. Still good for those high 300whp-450. It's one of the best turbo for a street car, has room for improvement and even part throttle boost is far enough away from the surge line to not cause problems

Are there any cars this comes stock on? I'd love to upgrade from my 05's stock turbo, but I am not sure what a safe/effective upgrade would be... and you bought it new for $360? I thought turbos go for at least $1000....