fs:vf39 ported

This is a discussion on fs:vf39 ported within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; vf39 ported hotside. 90% of these turbos have the wastgate crack including this one. does not hurt performance. im upgraded ...

fs:vf39 ported

vf39 ported hotside. 90% of these turbos have the wastgate crack including this one. does not hurt performance. im upgraded and my new turbo is being shipped friday so this is on my car right now. asking 375.00 said and done.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Dude, I make it a point not to rain on personal for sale ads, but you just posted 20 min. before this that you think your turbo is borked: vf39 tapering to ? help gurus!
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    Dude, I make it a point not to rain on personal for sale ads, but you just posted 20 min. before this that you think your turbo is borked: vf39 tapering to ? help gurus!
    yes i did. i pulled the turbo and had it looked at by a shop. no play and everything looks good. so after i found that out i decided to sale and upgrade.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06_WRX_TR View Post
    yes i did. i pulled the turbo and had it looked at by a shop. no play and everything looks good. so after i found that out i decided to sale and upgrade.
    In 20 min. - very nicely done.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

just because i posted that doesnt mean the turbo was in the car at the time. its been out for a day i was just trying to get some input before i put it up. when i heard back that the turbo seemed fine i posted it.