Fs/wtt. 04 wrx parts& misc
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Fs/wtt. 04 wrx parts& misc within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am looking to sell or trade some parts off of my 04 psm wrx. Here's a list of what ...

Fs/wtt. 04 wrx parts& misc

I am looking to sell or trade some parts off of my 04 psm wrx. Here's a list of what I have

- gfb hybrid bov 50/50 SOLD
    -wrx side skirts ( right side has scratches in a spot but can be sanded and painted) SOLD
    -sti wing and trunk lid ( trade for wingless or wrx wing plus cash on ur part)
    -stock tmic complete setup $75
    -stock catback $40 SOLD
    -stock downpipe $60
    -stock 04 psm wrx hoodscoop $75
    -gamecube with wires $20
    -3" silicone couplers in blue $5 ea have 2
    - snowmobile helmets and jackets

Pm me with any ?'s or interest thanks

Located in eastern pa
    Last edited by quickline23; 03-01-2009 at 06:08 PM. Reason: sold some items & added some

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How much for the side skirts shipped to 52031? Thanks in advance, Jason.

Let me get a quote I'm looking to get $60 for the skirts shipping will prolly be around $25-$30 to give u an idea

I would like to purchase the side skirts if you think you can do the deal for $90.00. I could send you a cashiers check or paypal if you have an account. Let me know and I can get you more of my info. Thanks again, Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by malibu99 View Post
    I would like to purchase the side skirts if you think you can do the deal for $90.00. I could send you a cashiers check or paypal if you have an account. Let me know and I can get you more of my info. Thanks again, Jason.

hey sry i havent gotten a quote $90 sounds good pm me u addy and i will double check shipping charges to u tom thanks

Hi my address is 4762 Barbara ct. Bellevue, IA 52031. When you find out I could send you a cashiers check or paypal if you have an account. Thanks, Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by malibu99 View Post
    Hi my address is 4762 Barbara ct. Bellevue, IA 52031. When you find out I could send you a cashiers check or paypal if you have an account. Thanks, Jason.
    side skirts are sold and they were shipped out this morning

Need a stock hood scoop

Hi there, I know you mentioned that you're looking to trade into a CF scoop.. I need a stock one.. and this person has as CF one for sale..

FS: (CO) - JDM TGVs, STI TMIC, EWG, CF Scoop, Etc

what would you like for your stock version? the paint is chipping off of mine. grrrr..

sorry I can't offer a trade..

thanks!

Joel

Quote Originally Posted by shrockie View Post
    Hi there, I know you mentioned that you're looking to trade into a CF scoop.. I need a stock one.. and this person has as CF one for sale..

FS: (CO) - JDM TGVs, STI TMIC, EWG, CF Scoop, Etc

what would you like for your stock version? the paint is chipping off of mine. grrrr..

sorry I can't offer a trade..

thanks!

Joel

I actually just bought one I'm waiting for it to get here I'll let u kno when it does

is your BOV still for sale
    i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time

what color is the trunk/wing?
    07 WRX CGM, blouch tdo6 18g and supporting mods. Defi racer series gauges, some other random stuff.
    04 Nissan Titan 4x4 LE CC Silver (Sold and missed)

HAWK EYED ALLIANCE #686

Quote Originally Posted by Ditch64 View Post
    what color is the trunk/wing?
    its psm but ur in detroit which is a long ways away and the bov is sold

added some stuff lets get this sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.