WTS (NY): AVO Fuel Pump, UR Intake, Invidia Uppipe

This is a discussion on WTS (NY): AVO Fuel Pump, UR Intake, Invidia Uppipe within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; So i've decided to stop modding my car and leave it at stage 2. Waiting to see if they come ...

WTS (NY): AVO Fuel Pump, UR Intake, Invidia Uppipe

So i've decided to stop modding my car and leave it at stage 2. Waiting to see if they come out with the STi sedan version in 2010 and if not then i'll be getting the Evo X. So I have some stuff that has been laying around the house that I don't need. All this is for the 2008+ WRX. Believe the fuel pump and uppipe can be used for the 08+sti as well. Not for sure though.

AVO Fuel Pump (Never used, put on, nothing) Originial paid $305 shipped, will to take $275 shipped. If anybody knows, the old Walbroo fuel pumps require A LOT of modification to work with the new 08+. So AVO came out with a direct replacement for us. Same as the LGT one.

Next is the Invidia Uppipe. I paid $165 shipped for it. Willing to take $130 shipped. Never used, was going to put it on when I went with the VF52 but like I stated above, not going to mod anymore. Comes with the EGT bung that can be plugged if you don't have the EGT gauge.

And last up is the Ultimate Racing Intake. This one I actually used for about a month. Put like 1,500 miles with it. Then it has been sitting in my cloest for the last 6 months or so. Paid $220 shipped for it, willing to take $150 shipped.

If you have any question you can PM me here or email me at Nyctocali@hotmail.com . If paying by paypal please add the 3% paypal fee's. Items will be shipped out next business day after payment is recieved.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

morning bump