Fs va sti cluster - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Fs va sti cluster within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by richy_21 Uhhh lol. Didnt really understand your post. But mine looks exactly like that pic. It reads ...

Quote Originally Posted by richy_21 View Post
    Uhhh lol. Didnt really understand your post. But mine looks exactly like that pic. It reads in MPH first then KPH... if that helps?
    Hi richy,

it gives one looked in link that I placed in my previous commentary !
    in the marking of the speedometer (MPH) possesss the marking in miles and KM/H (in a lesser marking), repairs well in the photo.

Click in link below:

http://chapel976.googlepages.com/fcluster3.jpg

I wait its reply !
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That really didnt help. Mine is a american cluster so it reads in MPH... That photo is EXACTLY like mine meaning the MPH and the KPH. So when you hook it up it will be Identical to that photo... haha.

That really didnt help. Mine is a american cluster so it reads in MPH... That photo is EXACTLY like mine meaning the MPH and the KPH. So when you hook it up it will be Identical to that photo... haha.
    it forgives, richy !

seeing with calmer I really believe that its really it is what sti gauge to cluster that I am citing in the photo of link, would have as only you to order photos to me with better resolution for my email ?

d2.oktaneclub@gmail.com (Being that you passed already me photos however they are dark, I am I wait in it.)

therefore it is as it really said to it its seems to be what I am looking for, then we close the purchase ok ?

Thanks
    Ewerton

ok, stand by.

Emailed and also posted a video on post 1.

Hi, richy !

After this video I do not have doubts of that it is p to cluster that I want!

this sti to cluster would be plug and play in one wrx02 (bugeye) or needs some adaptation ?

Thanks
    Ewerton

plug and play just need to snip or cut one wire so you dont keep blowing your radio fuse

very interested, do you know what wire you will need to snip for 02 application. And also what bulbs will stay lit in the 02 such as the diff light and such.

Im not hundred percent sure, but if you purchase i will def get that for you lol. diff, dccd, the auto button for dccd. Nothing electric tape on the inside cant take care of Had that done before hand and removed it.

to the top!!

Hi, this richy sti cluster will be my only hope I go this month !!!!!!!

sounds good

sounds good
    As had contact with you via email, if you can wait for sure this is my sti cluster!
    thanks

How many days do you need exactly?

How many days do you need exactly?
    maximum 15 days!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.