FS (IL) : P&L Motorsports 02-07 HIFLO Intake

This is a discussion on FS (IL) : P&L Motorsports 02-07 HIFLO Intake within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale is a brand new, never used P&L Motorsports HIFLO Intake for the 2002-2007 models. P&L Description: P&L ...

FS (IL) : P&L Motorsports 02-07 HIFLO Intake

Up for sale is a brand new, never used P&L Motorsports HIFLO Intake for the 2002-2007 models.

P&L Description:

P&L Motorsports is proud to add their 3" HighFLO intake to their Signature Series product line!

This elegant, 3" brushed aluminum intake is fully TIG welded to ensure the proper seal that is lacking from so many other intake designs.

Utilizing a full 3" cross section, the intake is designed to offer MAF resolution up to 450HP on a Subaru non drive-by wire ECU (limited to 4.74 MAF volts), and up to 500HP on a Subaru drive-by wire ECU which goes up to a full 5 MAF volts.

The intake design is actually swept back placing the filter in what we've found to be the "coolest" spot under the hood. Several other intakes were tested and this placement actually measured about 30F cooler under tuning conditions compared to a comparable high horsepower "Big MAF" sized intake.

Finally, the short design is setup to use a small profile coupler to attach to a factory inlet hose, or slide directly into most aftermarket silicone hoses (I.E. Samco), allowing us to utilize a HUGE K&N air filter to make sure there are zero questions about pressure drop and airflow to even the largest of standard location turbo chargers.

This is the same style intake used for our GT35R turbo kits, but adapted and engineered to work in a standard location.

Current front mount testing shows zero compatibility issues with the following units:

TurboXS 1st generation and 2nd generation FMIC

This intake REQUIRES ecu tuning!

PICS:

P&L has it for $230 before shipping

Selling for $200 picked up,buyer pays shipping

Also would consider trades for an SLR or PS3 + cash on my part
    Last edited by itskrees; 02-06-2009 at 01:23 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

To the top!

bump

Throw me an offer!

To the top!

Bump! Also considering trades for an SLR or PS3 + cash on my part. Throw me an offer!