Wanted/triple gauge wiring/vacum harness

This is a discussion on Wanted/triple gauge wiring/vacum harness within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I've got a factory upgrade triple gauge cluster. It's the one that replaces the clock on an 02. It's got ...

Wanted/triple gauge wiring/vacum harness

I've got a factory upgrade triple gauge cluster. It's the one that replaces the clock on an 02. It's got Temp, Vacuum and Volts. I need the wiring harness to hook it up. anyone holding or knwo where to get one?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tha83 View Post
    I've got a factory upgrade triple gauge cluster. It's the one that replaces the clock on an 02. It's got Temp, Vacuum and Volts. I need the wiring harness to hook it up. anyone holding or knwo where to get one?
    I would go to the dealer and get one.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    I would go to the dealer and get one.
    Did that. Parts counter made the point that the whole thing probably came together as a kit, gauges and wiring and I bought just the gauges off of Ebay. I need the wiring/vacuum harness only.

Hey guys, can anyone give me some info? I've been looking for a while. Should this go in the tech section. I reallly want to buy the part,