FS: Tippmann Paintball Gun, Misc. Turbo Parts

This is a discussion on FS: Tippmann Paintball Gun, Misc. Turbo Parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale is my old Tippmann Model 98 Custom Paintballgun. It's 2 years old but was only used for ...

FS: Tippmann Paintball Gun, Misc. Turbo Parts

Up for sale is my old Tippmann Model 98 Custom Paintballgun. It's 2 years old but was only used for one of those years. It's been in storage the other year. While I was using it, I cleaned it after every use; and even when it was stored away, I periodically took it out, cleaned it, and re-oiled it. I have over $700 invested in this gun and am hoping to get $300-$350 out of it. I believe that is a fair price. With the gun you will receive: the original manual, original maintenance tools, a bottle of gun oil, original 200 round hopper and feed neck, gun bag, original shortie barrel, and a barrel plug. Plus, original foregrip and block-off plate if you wish to remove the magazine and the 3-point adjustable stock.

Also for Sale I have a used T3/TO4E Turbocharger by AiResearch/Garrett. I am hoping to get $100-$200 out of it. Hit me up with any offers.

I have a turbo manifold and an original 2G Eclipse side mount intercooler off of a GSX. The manifold is for sale at around $50. SMI is going for about the same. The intercooler includes the plastic surround/shroud. I have a used Accufab fuel pressure regulator...hit me up with any offers on it. Generic mechanical boost gauge...make an offer.

Brand New A'Pexi SAFC II - Brand new, in the box! Only opened for the pictures. I payed $300 dollars retail for this and want at least $250 out of it.

I have pictures provided below...but the quality of them isn't all that great. But they will serve there purpose. Additional photos can be provided upon request. And I'm also sorry for the size of the pictures...I would reduce them but have no clue how...

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by TrboWRX; 01-27-2009 at 12:24 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump...considering any and all offers on any item. Hit me up.