FS/FT: SoCal APS FMIC 725 $500 with trade
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS/FT: SoCal APS FMIC 725 0 with trade within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD TO LOCAL BUYER! Thanks to everyone for looking and making offers. I'm not sure of pricing, it all depends ...

FS/FT: SoCal APS FMIC 725 $500 with trade

SOLD TO LOCAL BUYER!

Thanks to everyone for looking and making offers.

I'm not sure of pricing, it all depends on what you have to offer in trade. I'm looking to get rid of my APS DR725 FMIC system for cash + trade of your STI TMIC or larger. All piping is stainless steel, not the crinkle red. For a bit more, I will even help you install it, but I will not trim your bumper.

I have approximately 60k miles on this FMIC, so the front paint is a bit chipped, fins are bent. I absolutely will spend time to remove the core, clean it up, give a clean coat of paint, remove as much as debris as possible.

All hardware, bumper beam, hoses, T-bolt clamps, and coolant overflow tank will be supplied.

Here are some pics, starting with more recent. As you can see, I drive a LOT, so it's unfortunate the FMIC got the abuse. I'm going less power for more driveability/response

Thanks
    -Anson

Last edited by ansonowicz; 01-28-2009 at 08:55 PM.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how much would it be w/o a tmic to trade?

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    I'm not sure of pricing, it all depends on what you have to offer in trade. I'm looking to get rid of my APS DR725 FMIC system for cash + trade of your STI TMIC or larger. All piping is stainless steel, not the crinkle red. For a bit more, I will even help you install it, but I will not trim your bumper.

I have approximately 60k miles on this FMIC, so the front paint is a bit chipped, fins are bent. I absolutely will spend time to remove the core, clean it up, give a clean coat of paint, remove as much as debris as possible.

All hardware, bumper beam, hoses, T-bolt clamps, and coolant overflow tank will be supplied.

Here are some pics, starting with more recent. As you can see, I drive a LOT, so it's unfortunate the FMIC got the abuse. I'm going less power for more driveability/response

Thanks
    -Anson

ive got an 05 wrx with and bigger tmic i dont know the brand of it was on the when i purchased the car but defenentily bigger than stock and looks bigger than a sti tmic

only 25k miles on it good shape how much cash would u want with that trade?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.