Polarion H1 4100K Hi/Low HID kit
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Polarion H1 4100K Hi/Low HID kit within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey everyone, so here's the scoop. I made the mistake of getting this kit thinking it was the one I ...

Polarion H1 4100K Hi/Low HID kit

Hey everyone, so here's the scoop. I made the mistake of getting this kit thinking it was the one I needed....I was wrong. It is a used kit and the previous owner told me that he had them for a little less than a year. They are in the original packaging and it seems that the previous owner took very good care of them. I only opened it to check to see if everything was there and it is. I DID NOT get to check to see if they worked cause I don't have any way of trying them out. I don't have any reason to believe that the previous owner would have sold me non-working lights.

I just bought them from him for $150 shipped and would like to get at least most of that back so I can get the correct HID kit.

$130 shipped via Paypal.

So I know this is my first post on this forum, but I'm a member over on www.dakota-durango.com and you can check my iTrader rating and comments over there. Same screen name.

I basically didn't know what cars used the H1 bulb so I did some research and saw that the WRX's use them. Sooooo....here I am.

Here is a link to the kit I have:

EuropeanAUTOSPORT

As you can see, these are not cheap....that's why I jumped on these for the price he had them up for. I've heard of this brand and knew 2 other people with them and they were flawless on their cars.

PM me with any questions. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BUMP C'mon guys....if you don't like the price....gimme an offer.

$120 shipped next day upon receiving payment.
    "IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM."

BUMP

$100 Shipped via Paypal.
    "IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.