FS VA: Sparco Evo Seats, 06 STI Interior, Stock & Aftermarket Parts + FREE STUFF
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS VA: Sparco Evo Seats, 06 STI Interior, Stock & Aftermarket Parts + FREE STUFF within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Disclaimer: This is all first come, first serve. Yes, I might do a "pending sale" for items that I'm not ...

FS VA: Sparco Evo Seats, 06 STI Interior, Stock & Aftermarket Parts + FREE STUFF

Disclaimer: This is all first come, first serve. Yes, I might do a "pending sale" for items that I'm not ready to sell, or for someone that's genuinely interested, but if someone shows up at my door with cash in hand, its sold. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, or piss anyone off, it's just business.

Well, since the car is going in for the cage treatment, I won't be needing the stock interior, and many other stock parts. I am not going to ship the big stuff, but some of the smaller stuff I might be willing to do. Not really sure on what prices will be, but this is what will be available. I'd also be interested in possible trades for wheels. 17x8.5, 17x9, or 18x8.5. Offset in the +45 to +48 range.

Sparco Evo Seats - Mounts for both. Also have custom Piper Motorsports bases. The Driver side base includes a slider. The passenger side base is fixed. $1050 without bases - $1250 with bases.

6 Disc CD changer - $125

Stereo speakers - $45

HVAC controls - $75

STI steering wheel w/airbag - Pending Sale to SirWilliam
    Passenger airbag
    A & B pillar covers
    Rear Seatbelts
    Trunk cover/carpet
    Trunk liner
    Rear shelf
    Various door sill and pillar pieces
    Spare tire & jack
    Cruise control unit
    A/C condenser
    Stock Airbox
    Stock STI suspension Struts - Only have about 1500 - $300
    STI front top mounts - $50
    02-03 rear top mounts - $30
    Stock Swaybars - $80 each - $150 for both
    Cobb STI Endlinks - Very good condition. Problem is, they don't have hardware. A trip to Home Depot could cure that easily. Just make sure you get hardened bolts and locking nuts and/or washers. - $50
    Stock STI front rotors - Have about 20K miles (I bought them on ebay for a spare) - $75
    STI front brake dust shields - $20
    Stock front and rear brake pads I'd say they have at least 95% life left. Front: $50 Rear: $40 Set: $85
    Stillen STI Front Brake pads - I used these for street pads. Lower dust than stock pads - 95% left - $60
    Stock brake lines
    Autopower rollbar - SOLD
    STI TMIC - SOLD
    Trunk floor - SOLD
    Carpet - SOLD
    STI Cat-back - SOLD
    G-Force Pro 6-pt quick release harnesses -SOLD
    STI front seats - SOLD
    STI floor mats (all 4) - SOLD
    STI door panels - SOLD
    All-Weather floor mats - SOLD
    MadDad Mid-pipe. - SOLD
    STI rear seat - SOLD
    STI Down-pipe and Cat-Pipe - SOLD
    Stock sub frame - SOLD
    Glove box - SOLD
    Front Seatbelts - SOLD

Let me know if you're interested in anything and we'll talk $$. Make realistic offers.

FREE STUFF:

Old Stoptech ST-40 Calipers. GONE
    Stock Motor mount from an '02 WRX GONE
    Stock tranny mount from an '02 WRX GONE
    Stock STI rotors that have major grooving. They might be able to be turned down and still used.
    Harbor Freight Pass-Thru wrench set

I'm continuing to find stuff in my garage, so stay tuned, or maybe just ask. I have a LOT of various crap I don't want anymore. Not just car parts.
    Last edited by mav1c; 01-25-2009 at 01:49 PM.
    Tim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    What year is the stock sub frame from, any pics? Does it have any bolts broken off in it?

Sorry. Stock sub-frame is sold.
    Tim

do you still have the sparco seats? id take them off your hands

I still have them, but I didn't really want to ship. I can ship, but it'll expensive due to the size.
    Tim

ill take the wrench set if its still available and your willing to ship
    2004 PSM WRX: VF34 Turbo...565cc injectors...STi TMIC...SPT short ram air intake...Megan Racing Header/catless Up-pipe one piece...COBB accessport tune...3" catless downpipe...3" full exhaust...TIEN lowering springs...Tanabe 22mm front sway bar...rolled rear fenders...TREperformance 255lph fuel pump...pulstar plugs...HKS SSQV BOV...STi CF hood...Glowshift boost/vacuum and oil pressure gauge...turbo timer...Voxx Monza 17" rims...

also do you know if those hvac controls will work in a 04 wrx? thanks
    2004 PSM WRX: VF34 Turbo...565cc injectors...STi TMIC...SPT short ram air intake...Megan Racing Header/catless Up-pipe one piece...COBB accessport tune...3" catless downpipe...3" full exhaust...TIEN lowering springs...Tanabe 22mm front sway bar...rolled rear fenders...TREperformance 255lph fuel pump...pulstar plugs...HKS SSQV BOV...STi CF hood...Glowshift boost/vacuum and oil pressure gauge...turbo timer...Voxx Monza 17" rims...

Registered User 03pearlblackwrx's Avatar
    hey i wanted to know if you have the STI top mount inercooler . thanks
    Last edited by 03pearlblackwrx; 01-18-2009 at 08:15 AM.

Sti tmic - sold
    Tim

sti parts

i am interested in the stock sti struts. i was wondering if you would sell the back two seperately and your price for just them. also if you still had the set of stock brake pads, thanks

i am interested in the spare tire and jack...how much plus shipping to 67337
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #132

"buy it, ease it, brake it, fix it, trash it, change it now upgrade it."

"i can easily rip the spine out of cars, and watch their bodies fall into a sea of oil and metal"

Pm'd

Front seatbelts and glove box sold.
    Tim

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.