PA: FS/FT Brand NEW 19x8 SSR Comps w/ Brand New Kumho Ecstas

This is a discussion on PA: FS/FT Brand NEW 19x8 SSR Comps w/ Brand New Kumho Ecstas within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have for sale or trade as brand new set of SSR GT10 rims with brand new 225/35/19 Kumho ecsta ...

PA: FS/FT Brand NEW 19x8 SSR Comps w/ Brand New Kumho Ecstas

I have for sale or trade as brand new set of SSR GT10 rims with brand new 225/35/19 Kumho ecsta spt tires mounted on them. The pics below does not show the tires mounted. I am looking to get $2,000 obo plus shipping for the rims and tires. Price is NOT CONCRETE so make an OFFER. I am also interested in trades. i am interested in 18'' rims with or without tires. I like other ssr's, bbs', rota, work emotions, volk, oz's especially. The rims are located in bethlehem, pa, about an hour north of philly. Any questions you can just im me on here. These are sick looking rims. thanks again

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

shoot an offer you never know, dont mind low ballers: pics w tires and some people requested to see them on my car sorry its dark

Last edited by BigSteiner5; 01-30-2009 at 01:04 AM.

to the top listed on ebay