STI V-Limited Lip and Sti Rear Apron/Valence
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on STI V-Limited Lip and Sti Rear Apron/Valence within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I got a brand new 04-05 Subaru Impreza STi V-Limited Front Lip for 5. This is the replica of the ...

Banned

STI V-Limited Lip and Sti Rear Apron/Valence

I got a brand new 04-05 Subaru Impreza STi V-Limited Front Lip for $125. This is the replica of the V-Limited edition STi front lip. This lip is made of polyurethane, and is much more durable than fiberglass. The lip is in black and hardware is included. I also have a stock-looking STi badge available for an extra $15.

I also have a set of 05-07 Subaru Impreza STi Rear Aprons for $140. These are the replicas of a JDM Subaru ones. It's also polyurethane. Easy to install, hardware included and they have 3M adhesive strips and fasteners on them.

Last edited by ramen; 01-12-2009 at 11:49 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    bump

Banned
    Can I see pictures from the front of the V-limited lip?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by urabus40 View Post
    Can I see pictures from the front of the V-limited lip?
    this is the best pic I can find. thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ramen View Post
    this is the best pic I can find. thanks.

are your serious? since you didn't understand the first time i wanted to see it on your car. since the first wbr one shows a gap in the middle. what ebay supplier did you buy it from?

Banned
    ^bump^

Banned
    ^bump^
    still waiting for the actual picture!

Quote Originally Posted by urabus40 View Post
    are your serious? since you didn't understand the first time i wanted to see it on your car. since the first wbr one shows a gap in the middle. what ebay supplier did you buy it from?
    There is going to be a gap in the middle because of the STI splitters on the front bumper.

Free bump for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajd111 View Post
    There is going to be a gap in the middle because of the STI splitters on the front bumper.

Free bump for you.
    not this much gap you can see it just past the splitter. Still love the fact he can't actually supply pictures of his parts instead he has to rob pics from other places.

Banned
    of course it may also be that he is prodrivenauto.com operating here without a vendor account seeing how he can only supply pictures from other places.

Banned
    Dude did I sell you something before. If not get he f*** outta here. I'm not a vendor, I'm just trying to sell my sh**.

Banned
    actual pictures of the rear aprons...v-limited lip pictures to follow.

Banned
    Dude did I sell you something before. If not get he f*** outta here. I'm not a vendor, I'm just trying to sell my sh**.
    Well normally having pictures of your parts and not using fake ones will sell them alot faster. When a interested buyer asked for actual pictures of the front lip you posted a genuine v-limited picture that you stole from someplace on the internet. That right there shows you don't actually have the parts, it has taken you almost a month to get pictures up. Yet we still don't know if there yours which is why most people will right there user name on a piece of paper and include it with the parts. Although you could actually use a package of ramen noodles in the pics .

Banned
    Things that aren't helping your sale.

Your new "Joined Jan 2009"
    Can't Provide Real Pictures
    Bad Customer Service when replying to replies
    Takes almost a month to post "so called" pictures
    Not supplying recent seller references from other places
    No contact info
    No location in thread title

Banned
    Dude, you joined the same time I did and I still have more posts than you. And I do have real pictures. And I'm on other Subie forums too ie. NOSIAC and I-Club. Just stop spamming dude. If you don't want to buy it then don't do it. But don't waste my time.
    Last edited by ramen; 02-09-2009 at 12:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.