STI V-Limited Lip and Sti Rear Apron/Valence - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on STI V-Limited Lip and Sti Rear Apron/Valence within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by urabus40 Things that aren't helping your sale. Your new "Joined Jan 2009" Can't Provide Real Pictures Bad ...

Quote Originally Posted by urabus40 View Post
    Things that aren't helping your sale.

Your new "Joined Jan 2009"
    Can't Provide Real Pictures
    Bad Customer Service when replying to replies
    Takes almost a month to post "so called" pictures
    Not supplying recent seller references from other places
    No contact info
    No location in thread title
    Things not helping you (attempted buyer):

Your new "joined jan 2009"
    No contact Info
    Can provide pictures, just not the ones you appear to need
    If you don't like his terms / selling tactics, go somewhere else
    Attitude

Oh, and I have all of the above, and experience buying and selling to boot

On that note: Let me know if what you would want to ship to 18914 (Warrington, PA).
    Movn' on up to an '06 WRX
    Vf-39 all the way!

Love to build 'em, just to ship 'em out and start all over!

I got friends in cyberspace, so I must be cool, right?
    Facebook / Myspace

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

A 06-07 would have the gap in it. The actual one for a 04-05 will not have the gap because it will have the little plastic piece that fits between the ends of the splitters. Thats why 06-07 and 02-03 use the 06-07 splitter and only a 04-05 can use the 04-05. Hope this helps.
    2004 wrb WRX "Bugeye"
    http://www.misubie.com/

Banned
    Thanks Truckster27 , yes I can ship to PA.

You got PM.

Banned
    So do you live in virginia "wbr pic" or washington "aw pic"?

Virginia license plate

Washington license plate
    http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5...ons5vi0gy7.jpg

if you had the actual pictures all this time then why did you take the effort to create this thread using fake pictures? it would really suck to actually be sold a broken lip since you still can't provide actual pictures.

Another reason

Does the lip look like the finished prepped version "wbr pic" or the unfinished version "lip pic"?

unfinished version below the silver car

or does it look like this more flat color

love the fact he still can't answer the other question that i asked him. "What ebay supplier did you buy this from"

Ramen - I'm not spamming, I was trying to get info on a product I was going to buy but you failed!

Truckster27 - You know what you can do.

Banned
    I got this lip from fastwrx.com. And you're an ass urabus40 mind your own business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ramen View Post
    I got this lip from fastwrx.com. And you're an ass urabus40 mind your own business.
    Why are you acting like a 2 year old child? I simply asked for actual pictures and you still can't produce them. You could have had that thing sold by now if you just posted pictures
    of it instead of using others. Mind my own business? If I remember correctly this is a public forum and I replied with questions you couldn't answer and then you replied with crap. So technically this is my business and trust me I am minding it. Lets try this again.

Where are you located?
    Is local pick up a option?
    Does it have any crack, scrapes, or any other problem. And can you post pictures of the part in your possession?

Banned
    pics of the v limited lip

local pick up in San Francisco Bay Area, shipping is cool as long as you pay for shipping cost. Willing to sell to anyone but Urabus40..

Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ramen View Post

local pick up in San Francisco Bay Area, shipping is cool as long as you pay for shipping cost. Willing to sell to anyone but Urabus40..

Thanks.
    HAHA you failed so much in this thread. love how the ACTUAL PICTURES DON'T MATCH THE FINISHED PICTURES IN THE FIRST POST. See thats what some call scammers "selling something then sending something else that doesn't match the ad".

Banned
    Well since the seller is now refusing to sell it to me for asking decent buyer questions, then I feel like I have to inform others about what you could be getting. Would the seller like to show the Receipt from Mach V for the lip to prove he bought it from them.

Mach V lip is currently at 169 plus shipping

Mach V Lip STi Lip Badge currently sells for 12 bux

OR YOU COULD BE BUYING A OVER PRICED EBAY PART, NOTE THE SELLER HERE IS USING EBAY PICTURES.

04-05 IMPREZA STI V-LIMITED FRONT LIP URETHANE + EMBLEM $114.99 SHIPPED
    eBay Motors: 04-05 IMPREZA STI V-LIMITED FRONT LIP URETHANE + EMBLEM (item 220356588901 end time Feb-12-09 00:54:22 PST)

04-05 IMPREZA WRX STI V-LIMITED FRONT LIP POLYURETHANE $104.99 SHIPPED
    eBay Motors: 04-05 IMPREZA WRX STI V-LIMITED FRONT LIP POLYURETHANE (item 190280135888 end time Feb-12-09 17:01:18 PST)

IMPREZA STI STAINLESS STEEL FRONT LIP JDM BADGE EMBLEM $11.00 SHIPPED
    eBay Motors: IMPREZA STI STAINLESS STEEL FRONT LIP JDM BADGE EMBLEM (item 350161436242 end time Feb-12-09 09:19:27 PST)

And does the pictures in this auction look kinda odd, maybe its because he used them here

eBay Motors: 05-07 SUBARU IMPREZA STI JDM REAR BUMPER LIP APRONS PU (item 350162554863 end time Mar-07-09 00:33:01 PST)

SELLER CAN YOU POST A COPY OF THE MACH V RECEIPT SHOWING YOUR NOT TRYING TO SELL OVERPRICED EBAY CRAP?

Banned
    More recent proof that you could be buying overpriced parts.

The seller stated he lives in San Francisco CA, well after further research with the first ebay link

eBay Motors: 04-05 IMPREZA STI V-LIMITED FRONT LIP URETHANE + EMBLEM (item 220356588901 end time Feb-12-09 00:54:22 PST)

I also found out that the seller from the above link is located in San Jose CA. The distance between both sellers is 49.3 miles. So why would he pay 169 plus shipping to buy the lip from Mach V and have to wait for it due to shipping.

The seller here is selling the lip for 125 brand new and lip emblems for 15. Even if he didn't do a local pick up and he bought the part from the above ebay link he is still making 26 bux profit from selling you false items.

Banned
    I got my lip from fastwrx.com, feel free to check how much i paid for it.

Urabus40 Stop flooding my thread and calling me a spammer. Have I ever scammed you before, so how can you call me a scammer. You haven't even bought anything from me before. Why don't you give me $125 for my lip and then if I do scam you, then call me a scammer. Stop spamming b*tch! and Sh*t the ***** up!!!

So what if I jack pics off ebay for reference, hella other people do it too, not just me. Why don't you come to San Francisco and see if I really live here. I'll meet you outside!

*My post is for people that actually want to or is interested in buying the lip and not for people that just want to talk **** all day and night. Thank you!!!

Banned
    See post 25

Banned
    hum now your also selling 06-07 lips to, guess the supplier in San Jose gave you a good deal.
    Brand New 06-07 Subaru Impreza STi WRX S204 Front Lip - i-Club

Banned
    Wow after looking into your profile even more at I-club it really shows that you have to be a vendor operating around the vendor account on the sites. Hell your I trader shows you have already sold 2 to 3 Lips, and you still have a 04-05 and a 06-07 lip still for sale. Who in there right mind buys 5+ lips at mark up cost from a scooby supplier?

I-trader rating
    i-Club

maybe the supplier from ebay is actually you, hell its only 49 miles from you.

Banned
    thanks for letting me know that within 50miles there's a shop selling the same lip. now i should just drop my price some more so that i can sell my lip.

$100 picked up for my lip

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.