Crap load of 07 WRB STi parts and 04 WRX parts. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Crap load of 07 WRB STi parts and 04 WRX parts. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by mycologist Could you please delete your sig this is not a religious forum and the wording is ...

Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    Could you please delete your sig this is not a religious forum and the wording is obviously leading into a topic that has made it to the political level now and that affects me personally.
    you need some thicker skin my friend. /threadhijack

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Turbo available???
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xsnapshot View Post
    you need some thicker skin my friend. /threadhijack
    When people start trying to tell you that you have to teach religion (creationism) as an alternative to evolution in your university science classroom, you will be in a position to lecture me about my skin.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    When people start trying to tell you that you have to teach religion (creationism) as an alternative to evolution in your university science classroom, you will be in a position to lecture me about my skin.
    If you want to discuss this, please start another thread. I am a creationist, period. I will not delete my signature because of the right I have to believe what I want. And as far as teaching in universities goes, they need to teach the flaws of evolution as well as the points. I will not respond again in MY thread, if you wish to discuss religion or evolution, start a thread in the appropriate forum, or send me an email or PM. No one else on this forum has had an issue with my sig but you, I wonder why?????
    Last edited by Samurai_Jim; 03-06-2009 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gprwrx View Post
    Turbo available???
    No, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ZACK777 View Post
    How much for the WRX suspension w/ Eibach springs (I assume this is the complete strut assembly correct?) and WRX lateral links shipped to 45252?
    Thanks
    FOr everything you listed, $375 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by meanstrk View Post
    Tried to send a PM, but your box is full......

I would be interested in the up pipe, springs (possibly the full struts with springs), and possibly the trunk with STI wing if still available. I would want to see pics of the trunk and wing before I decided though. Will that fit an 03 WRX?
    No trunk left. Sorry. Sale pending on the struts/springs. Uppipe is a maybe PM me. My box is cleared.

PM sent.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai_Jim View Post
    If you want to discuss this, please start another thread. I am a creationist, period. I will not delete my signature because of the right I have to believe what I want. And as far as teaching in universities goes, they need to teach the flaws of evolution as well as the points. I will not respond again in MY thread, if you wish to discuss religion or evolution, start a thread in the appropriate forum, or send me an email or PM. No one else on this forum has had an issue with my sig but you, I wonder why?????
    I don't want to discuss this. That is the point of the rules you are breaking here. I asked very nicely so fair warning next I report this.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    Lets please keep this thread on topic. Anymore discussion on the "R" word gets 'er locked down. Thanks, Dougie
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Anyone wanting to contact me about any part for sale, may want to do so on the other Impreza forum. I am under the same name on clubwrx.net, nasioc.com and iwsti.com. I may be banned here for refusal to take scientific fact out of my signature. I am not a "R word" person, but I do see through a very detailed study of science that there was an intellegent designer in creation. That is not "R word", it is fact.

I do apologise for any intrusive perceptions by any one individual. Any my signature is not meant to be, nor is it "R word".

but as stated in the PM I replied to sent from one the mods, I say start a poll and let the community decide. If you want me to stay, I keep my signature, if you want me to go that is your ethical decion. As for me, I say in the spirit of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness, indiviual freedom, personal responsability and tollerance, let me stay. Then people will be able to excercise their ability of self control and not enter my thread if they so choose to be unoffended. it is sad that a minority voice is able to control so much in a country that was meant to be free for one and all to live their lives according to what they deem apropriate within the confines of moral and civil law. I have broken neither.

Again, let the voice of democracy ring true here. Start a poll, if enough people don't see a problem with my signature, then fine. If enough people do see a problem, throw the baby out with the bath water and no hard feelings toward anyone from me.

PS
    There is an option in the USER CP to not show signatures.
    Last edited by Samurai_Jim; 03-06-2009 at 09:32 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Democracy does not apply here, unfortunately, as I stated earlier either this thread stays on topic or it gets locked. So be it.
    Last edited by timber; 03-06-2009 at 09:47 PM.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123