FS:(IL) 880cc and 720cc modified top feed injectors
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS:(IL) 880cc and 720cc modified top feed injectors within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have 2 sets of injectors for sale, a set of 880cc modified topfeed and a set of 720cc modified ...

FS:(IL) 880cc and 720cc modified top feed injectors

I have 2 sets of injectors for sale, a set of 880cc modified topfeed and a set of 720cc modified topfeed injectors.

They were modified, and then sent to Deatschwerks where they underwent flow testing and cleaning, with their static and dynamic testing carried out on them. The test readout from Deatschwerks will be included also.

The injectors include new o-rings, and are ready to be dropped in. The injectors are fresh back from DW, and are ready to go for a new owner.

The 720cc Top Feed injectors I'll sell for SOLD

The 880cc Top Feed injectors I'll sell for 185 shipped (+3.5% paypal fees) to your door.

Pics: The blue ones are the 880cc units, and the tan units are the 720cc injectors.

If there are any questions, please feel free to send a pm
    Last edited by jigga; 01-10-2009 at 09:24 AM.
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    How much does the flow vary on the 880s and who cut them?
    Last edited by brfatal; 01-08-2009 at 11:04 PM.

i need the 880s i just need to see the #s and know what shop did them. i have paypal ready to go.

Guys,

I'm working on getting the sheets posted up, it's taking a little longer than I planned since I don't have the injectors in front of me. Let me explain...

The injectors (and printout sheets) are located with Ron Williams at Axis/RAW, and he will be shipping the injectors out to the buyers on my behalf. He has seen everything, and mentioned that they are just fine, but I do understand that you want to see them. I have sent him an email last night requesting the actual numbers be typed out, but have not heard from him yet.

Ron has them because I had the injectors sent straight to him at R.A.W following testing instead of me for a project that I had him working on for me, but have since been forced to re-assess my priorities.

He took pics of the injectors with the sheets also, but he did not zoom in close enough to see the numbers on the sheets either. I can post those pics anyhow. perhaps some of you might be able to somehow make the numbers out on your computers?

Last edited by jigga; 01-10-2009 at 12:18 AM.
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    My offer of $180 for the 880s shipped as per NASIOC still stands. Your asking price is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    My offer of $180 for the 880s shipped as per NASIOC still stands. Your asking price is crazy.
    I sent you a pm on nasioc. Let's move the convo over there so that we are on the same page
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

injectors

if you still have the 880's for sale I want them consider them sold. E-mail your info and I will pay you through paypal. My e mail is b_bobby43@yahoo.com

i'll pay your 185 and i was in before this guy^^^

sale pending on the 880cc injectors
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

hey, im doing an 18g swap. if youre injectors are still for sale, id love to take them off your hands.. i gotta ask tho, 880s over kill for that set up?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.