cobb AP V2 and PCM lot.

This is a discussion on cobb AP V2 and PCM lot. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Ok. Long story short, I am stuck with my AP, that I bought back in July from Cobb tuning, being ...

cobb AP V2 and ECU lot.

Ok. Long story short, I am stuck with my AP, that I bought back in July from Cobb tuning, being married to my PCM from my 2004 WRX. I pulled the engine and tranny, sold both and totally forgot to unmarry my AP from my PCM. So I am selling them as a bundle

Loaded on the AP are maps from PDX tuning for a Cobb full stage 2, DW 750cc injectors, Cobb intake and an EVo 3 16G with 1 step colder plugs. There is a Main map (19 psi) a low boost map (14psi) anti theft and valet for the EVo 3 setup. Also all fo the software from Cobb and the original box.

I'd like to get $700 or will take best offer for the PCM and AP as a combo. call me at 865 - 898 - 3590 and we can talk. Plug my PCM up to your car, unmarry the PCM from the AP and resell the PCM for $200 or so. THe maps from PDX cost $150, the AP was $695 and the PCM, well, market value.
    Last edited by Samurai_Jim; 01-08-2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: New title

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It might help if you edit your post so that it reads "ECU" instead of "PCM." Practically everyone on here uses that term, so "PCM" might cause unnecessary confusion.

Try posting in the local forums to ask if someone would be willing to unmarry the AP for you. You will have a much easier time selling it if it's unmarried.

Quote Originally Posted by WRed View Post
    It might help if you edit your post so that it reads "ECU" instead of "PCM." Practically everyone on here uses that term, so "PCM" might cause unnecessary confusion.

Try posting in the local forums to ask if someone would be willing to unmarry the AP for you. You will have a much easier time selling it if it's unmarried.
    Thanks. Sorry bout that. We call it a PCM. Same thing though.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Are they PDX basemaps (they just asked for your mods and sent you a final map), road/dyno tunes, or etunes (as in you went back and forth datalogging by email)?

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Are they PDX basemaps (they just asked for your mods and sent you a final map), road/dyno tunes, or etunes (as in you went back and forth datalogging by email)?
    They are just base maps. I was able to use them just fine for what I was doing. Would need to be refined, but it at least gets you going. I will be glad to email PDX back and forth with revisions if someone wants. Just get em the data file