fs/wtt turbosmart dual port bov sleeper series/t-maxx traxxas

This is a discussion on fs/wtt turbosmart dual port bov sleeper series/t-maxx traxxas within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a dual port turbosmart sleeper series bov. I dont prefer the whooshing/dumping sound of air and would like ...

fs/wtt turbosmart dual port bov sleeper series/t-maxx traxxas

I have a dual port turbosmart sleeper series bov. I dont prefer the whooshing/dumping sound of air and would like to trade it for a greddy type s(prob a long shot since these are hard to come buy), or a hks supersequential. I like the higher pitched bovs. Or i would sell this one outright for $225shipped. I

Also have a a t maxx traxxas rc nitro truck with upraged os motor, aluminum pipe, 3 sets of tires and wheels, 2 speed tranny, etc..has the white hummer top on it. Want to trade it for an accessport for a 2.0 03 wrx. Or trade the bov for an accessport too.

Throw some ideas out of what ya got, im pretty flexible and email me for pics jdawgsxr789@yahoo.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

:)

i really wanna trade this bov for another one....anyone??

im pretty sure i have a type s.. but i can't be positive.. it was grey and purple, i painted it black (kinda crappy but i dont like purple so a ****ty black would suffice) i ordered the adapter to fit onto my 06 ($50 part).. its full atmospheric... pics to loveparkrestinpeace@gmail.com
    Last edited by habitatxskate; 01-05-2009 at 09:57 PM.