8 Gauges Everything U Need Real Hot!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on 8 Gauges Everything U Need Real Hot!!!!!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; im selling all my glow shift gauges cause im going back to stock all the gauges include VOLT, VACUM, BOOST, ...

8 Gauges Everything U Need Real Hot!!!!!!!

im selling all my glow shift gauges cause im going back to stock all the gauges include VOLT, VACUM, BOOST, OIL PRESSURE, OILTEMP, WATER TEMPURATURE, TRANSMISSION TEMPURATURE, FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE IM SELLING IT WITH THE SIDE PILLAR AND THE GAUGE CLUSTER SHROUD IT IS easy to install all the sensors are good 4 of the gauges are used and the other 4 are new not even used i also have the sandwich plate to place between the oil filter so you dont have to do any drilling, i also have a samco radiator hose that has a opening to put the water temp sensor but its not included in the package but if u want it let me know easy easy easy

im selling this for 320 shipped

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IM

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumping it up

gauges

boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, the sandwich plate and the gauge cluster shroud $75 shipped to 20876?

i basically got glow shift gauges from a friend today (b/c he almost killed me when he crashed) and i need the oil pressure sender, pm me if you are willing to separate it.

bumps