FS/CA- AP V2, Catted DP, CB, BBS + stereo.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS/CA- AP V2, Catted DP, CB, BBS + stereo. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; All prices are for items picked up. They will be for sale in the Sacramento area until around 1/19/09. around ...

FS/CA- AP V2, Catted DP, CB, BBS + stereo.

All prices are for items picked up. They will be for sale in the Sacramento area until around 1/19/09. around that time i will be driving down to San Diego and can meet for pickup anywhere along I5 between Sacramento and San Diego. after that point all items will be for sale in the San Diego/Socal area. everything came off my 07 WRX.i will consider reasonable offers. i am willng to ship at buyers expense.

-Greddy Evo2 Catback Exhaust. only used for about 12,000 miles. Great condition and will look new with a quick polish. Its quieter than most but comes to life when u hit the gas. perfect exhaust to hear that boxer rumble without feeling obnoxious.
    $385 - price lowered need to sell obo

-SPT heat shield - looks new, no scratches $45 obo

-Cobb AP (APsub002, works for all 04-07Sti's and 06-07 WRX's) unmarried, perfect condition back in original box with cable, dongle, and CD. All support, maps, firmware, and software can be found on cobbs website.
    SOLD obo

-Helix catted DP has been heat wrapped and painted with the heat wrap sealant. perfect working conditon. comes with the the two gaskets used with about 10,000 miles on them.
    SOLD obo

-Megan Racing Coilovers (street series) fits 02-07 WRX's. great condition, only used for about ~8000 miles. only normal scratches from adjusting the locking rings. 32 levels of adjustable dampening. all details Megan Racing
    -SOLD obo

-Silver BBS 5x100. absolutely perfect condition. no curb rash. used tape weights on the inside. wrapped in 225/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE050's. all four have about 4-6 32nds of tread left in the middle with less on the outside from being run at too low of a pressure by the previous owner. tire info: Bridgestone Potenza RE050
    -SOLD obo

- Possibly for sale or may sell with car if no demand. Kenwood Excelon DNX8120. i think this is the absolute top of kenwoods line? came out new in spring of 2008. garmin hard drive navigation, bluetooth, dvd, two video inputs, ipod control, can read any USB memory device for music and pictures of various formats as well as sort the music into artist, title, album etc. i did alot of research and this unit has by far the best graphic user interface on the market. also starts up incredibly fast (about 30 seconds) compared to others on the market (some of the pioneers can't be controlled at all for up to 3 minutes). its already wired to a WRX harness for an easy intall. heres the info Kenwood Excelon DNX8120 Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com. only about 5 months old perfect condition.
    -Sold obo

Pics:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5167.jpg   IMG_5172.jpg   IMG_5158.jpg   IMG_5156.jpg   IMG_5147.jpg  

IMG_5163.jpg   IMG_5132.jpg   IMG_5143.jpg  
    Last edited by 06PearlWRX; 01-16-2009 at 03:53 PM.
    "90 miles an hour through trees sideways is pretty damn scary" ~Ken Block

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the wheels are still wet and pretty dirty. its cold outside so i didn't really spend alot of time cleaning them. anything that looks like a scratch is almost certainly not. same thing with the head unit. its all just fingerprints and dust.

This is what all the tires look like:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5121.jpg   IMG_5122.jpg   IMG_5123.jpg   IMG_5124.jpg   IMG_5126.jpg  

IMG_5190.jpg   IMG_5185.jpg   IMG_5182.jpg   IMG_5184.jpg  
    Last edited by 06PearlWRX; 12-23-2008 at 04:24 PM.

bump...

NMZ
    pmd you

pm'ed

wow loving those BBS's

too bad I ant got mula....need to sell my rims 1st!!!
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

ok i think i've replied to all the pm's. there is a sale pending on the wheels right now, but i will let you know if that doesn't go though. Merry christmas!

wheels and downpipe are sold. i am willing to ship the AP the head unit and the heat shield.

bump bump bump

sale now pending on the coilovers as well. i know somebody wants an AP and an amazing sounding catback! not to mention the stereo. you can acually scroll through all your contacts o the sreen of the stereo and dial from there. you can also set up voice dialling through the stereo as well. some phones can even type and read text messages on the screen although mine isn't one of them.

buuuuuuuump...

bump....

bump...

Ygpm

bump...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.