WTB: 08 STi TMIC
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: 08 STi TMIC within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; just looking to save money - low mileage preferred, Im using it to support a larger turbo in my 08 ...

WTB: 08 STi TMIC

just looking to save money - low mileage preferred, Im using it to support a larger turbo in my 08 wrx. Contact me at tartloaf@hotmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have one, approximatley 5000 miles how's 250 sound. Its located in Delaware. Let me know.

I'm pretty sure you're going to have to get more than just the STI intercooler for the swap to work...

08 WRX/STI TMIC aren't a direct swap like some of the previous years...

Quote Originally Posted by MicMckee View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're going to have to get more than just the STI intercooler for the swap to work...

08 WRX/STI TMIC aren't a direct swap like some of the previous years...
    I read in engine forum that STi stock could hold an 18G,your telling me it cant? im looking for an IC that can maintain the stock engine with a bigger turbo.

I'm saying that everything on the non-turbo side of the IC would have to be swapped because it's not the same...

You'll have to swap-out the whole intake side...

It is a lot easier to just get a used Perrin TMIC off someone (Which is what I did)...

Perrin TMIC will support 350 WHP builds...

atm my car is sitting around 310 whp w/ stock turbo and ic you dont think STi IC is enough?

All I'm saying is to get the STI TMIC to fit in your car it's too much of a hassle...

What ever you want it you get it...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.